Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
ankitranjan30 Male Intermediate
samsam1999 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
russelltoefl Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
pouya Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
hooman_dna Tehran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
phnhi2809 Hanoi, Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Nguyen Duc Duy Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
artinartin Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
maksat KZ Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
winsurfer romania Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
amol2475 india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Khujabek Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
ujala America Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Bella118 Female Upper-Interm
kh.maria bangladesh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
syedjan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Umma Bangladesh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sudn9999 VietNam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Abedaskari@yahoo.com Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
GAGAN mehra Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner

Pages