Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
artinartin Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
maksat KZ Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
winsurfer romania Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
amol2475 india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Khujabek Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
ujala America Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Bella118 Female Upper-Interm
kh.maria bangladesh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
syedjan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Umma Bangladesh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sudn9999 VietNam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Abedaskari@yahoo.com Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
GAGAN mehra Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Avijot Haryana Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
maitouyen2028@y... VietNam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
W Female Intermediate
Jaiswal USA Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
vuthuy1998 Female Intermediate
Boroumand Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
hongngoc100696 Viet Nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate

Pages