Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Milad_1994 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Adesuwa Nigeria Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
cjpanal Philippines Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
erickerazo Honduras Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
afshin2016 iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
alireza2013 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Warmicexx Beijing Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
echo_zkl Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Mashasdasha Россия Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
zeinabpebdani Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Abat Kazakhstan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
keramus Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
faijoon Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mukunda1 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Arwaali Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
mahboobi64 Female Advanced
farnaz1991 iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
HopeFan Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
mounikal Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
zeus_helene_leda Iran Female Advanced

Pages