Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Debrahix China Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
KAREN FABRO Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
hbeikeli Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Nima Entezari Male Intermediate
Imanjawad Iraq Female Upper-Interm
mmpd Male Advanced
rokeya Bangladesh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Suzy Nepal Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Ravshan Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
sepide Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
san-leeds Female Intermediate
mazin9801 oman Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
sandip patel army india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sepideh_mehrsa Iran Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
mrhoseini.gisrs Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
chiru india Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
soniazl99 Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Arturkanoibe Россия Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
sandeep sandhu punjab Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
denmark00 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate

Pages