Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
sinamehrabi iran Male Intermediate
mojtaba_aam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
nguyentuongphu411 Vietnam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
hoangquan256 Male Beginner
Eltohamyy Egypt Male Intermediate
Hossam_Abotalib Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
ahmetbadem turkey Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Samaneh Dehghani Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
chitra INDIA Female Beginner
roland2 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
jasmeet kaur Delhi, India Female Beginner
milo0712 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
seecorea Korea Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
harmandeep moga Female Upper-Interm
begraj1 Nepal and currently residing in Australia. Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
JASPREET012 INDIA Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
jcsilv Chicago Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
meriya_vino Female Beginner
farid_fazel_m Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
kaushik raam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner

Pages