Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
rezapour_10 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
tarakanova_iv Russia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Natminabbas iraq Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Noorjahan Mukta Bangladesh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mazharfarooq Pakistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
June_Le Vietnam Female Upper-Interm
Hãnhinhgaicute1997 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sksh_anwar India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Monaz Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Hyun Choi Korea Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
hao415 Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
littlecrab921 Female Intermediate
kasrasalemi Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Mai lê quỳnh anh Việt Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
haibt1985 Việt Nam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
jerwin jade Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
verunenka68 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Diyar.p Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Maryabb Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Deva2096 India Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner

Pages