Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Hana Truong Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
naquan2205 Da Nang, Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
nguyenvanly VietNam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Lien Lai meo Vietnam Female Intermediate
teacher charlie England Male Advanced
shijno Female Upper-Interm
Dostmuhammad Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
tahoorasf Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
ivanmambaulmunir indonesia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
New_stu Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
quynh712 Viet Nam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Dennywanghao Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
bilgeeoe Mongolia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Dewi Pramanik Indonesia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sagnik_rana India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
cobethientai810... viet nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Duk MGL Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Yuliya_olh Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
david93 Spain Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
rolena_johnette Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner

Pages