Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
GangesRiver India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Elizabeth Quezada México Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Tracy Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
saru2211 india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Lilysmilesmile Taiwan Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
alip1 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Bansari Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hydpradeep India Male Intermediate
amrit_k0r@redif... India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
jackMa China Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
robi Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Zeemakay Female Upper-Interm
Ledion123 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Xblow11 Male Advanced
pomona_18@yahoo.com Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
milo.ibarra Chile Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
mdwenzel Chile Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
fmanaog Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
Alfie Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Bakhshi Afghanistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate

Pages