Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
thu_bbb Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Asadbek Ganiyev Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
ngocoanh123 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
doships96 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
huongnguyenthan... VietNam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
mondchild Vietnam Female Upper-Interm
mona mohamadimehr Female Intermediate
alicedoan1112 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
trangdiem243 Việt Nam Female Beginner
Hailey Kim South Korea Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
pekhamsepour Male Advanced
HaNguyen4996 Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
chimdaivotan Viet Nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
hwaguduong Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
tramanh61 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
chuwariwap Philippines Female Intermediate
jaineelpatel Male Beginner
farzad1992 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
kamalziaul Bangladesh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hoasutrang.2014 VN Female Intermediate

Pages