Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Shaker Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Baidaakamil1 Iraq Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
pushkard85 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
reenah227 Female Upper-Interm
Odiljon Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
reem00 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
thynguyen Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Jamrocker Japan Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
palilus Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
eman ahmed egypt Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
navaneetha0105 india Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
sh13148v Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Ayzhan Kazakhstan Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Denisjan777 Armenia Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
ajinkyasakhare Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
habibjanjua@hot... Perth Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
induni Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Somaye Female Advanced
hbg Seoul Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
unmil Male Beginner

Pages