Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
vahid_tse Iran Male Upper-Interm
nguyenson Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Shital Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
chan chan Vietnam Female Upper-Interm
i can do it Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Odunjimo Nigeria Female Intermediate
candylemon Vietnam Female Intermediate
Pr@bhj0t Ludhiana Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
308115052 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
khanhkyumin Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Beatrix Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
rajanjitenpatel Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
maro Female Intermediate
yuriereng Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
tommyphm Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
gaurav-anand INDIA Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
MH_giahi Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
haia3a3 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
rahul7sh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
thanhduc1805 Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm

Pages