Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Chica Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
alaa84 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Mia tran vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
dreamweaver Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Toma Kazakhstan Female Upper-Interm
acedillom Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
zeebrah Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
bollywoodBoyZ India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
metabug Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
robert78 Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Zain Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Afroto Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Awesome Female Beginner
PRIYADARSINI hyderabad Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
supriobd Dhaka, Bangladesh. Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
om ahmed morocco Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
yxxlow Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Moushumi Shema Bangladesh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Ishfaqali Pakistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
akshatha ts India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner

Pages