Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Jaspreetj Ludhiana Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
IMRAN HANIF PAKISTAN Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ngocha.vt34 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
montsep15 Venezuela Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ZhicongLiang Sun Yet-sen University, Guangzhou,China Male Intermediate
yinggynaruk Thailand Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
shahkolahi Male Intermediate
fiextVot Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
onepiecebest2000 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
puneetchawla86@... New Delhi Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
omisa Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
lan hương Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Javlon777 Uzvekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
maxime jeson Thailand Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Dmytro Ukraine, Kyiv Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
rachel_kelly Philippines Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Amal Fahem Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
mepidemiology Iran Male Advanced
sherifkamel_80@... Qatar Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
promen9x1999 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced

Pages