AHC Media Enhances Scope And Service With Redesigned Web Platform

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 02/27/2015 - 19:36

ATLANTA, Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In the past year, new executives of AHC Media, the healthcare industry's most accomplished medical media and publishing company, have worked tirelessly to sculpt a renewed vision. Following the company's acquisition a little more than a year ago, the new leadership spearheaded a rebranding campaign and refreshed its messaging to accurately articulate its expertise and scope. It also enhanced its service and support systems as well as added a plethora of educational resources from webinars to publications.

"Over the last 40 years, AHC Media has securely built its credibility by providing excellent service and expert content for the healthcare and medical communities," states David Fournier, CEO of AHC Media. "We set the standard for creating and providing peer-reviewed continuing professional education, and with our new website and enhanced vision we will continue to provide the most customer-focused, flexible and responsive CME and CE resource in the market. AHC Media has the power to positively influence patient care and outcomes across the care continuum."

AHC Media's new website, launched in February, reflects the culmination of all of this year's worth of hard work. In addition to the site's reorganization and refreshed, user-friendly design, it also includes advanced search capabilities and a seamless platform for content, testing and certificates. It also solidifies its reputation as the best healthcare knowledge base on the web. With breaking news, blogs, rich media content and a library of more than 25,000 educational articles, the new website offers an intuitive platform in a format that is most convenient to its users – computer, tablet or phone via www.ahcmedia.com.

About AHC Media

AHC Media is the healthcare industry's most accomplished medical media and publishing company. A trusted source of continuing medical education for more than four decades, AHC Media is the authority on peer-reviewed information for medical professionals across the care continuum. Headquartered in Atlanta, AHC Media leverages 40 plus years of credibility and expertise to produce the most current and vital resources for the medical and healthcare communities. For more information, visit www.ahcmedia.com.

To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ahc-media-enhances-scope-and-service-with-redesigned-web-platform-300041288.html

Article references
finance.yahoo.com