PowerTest Monday: Select from 27 Unique Sessions Geared Specifically for Electrical Power System Technicians and Engineers

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/04/2015 - 19:35

Portage, Michigan (PRWEB) February 04, 2015

Electrical power system experts will find a broad range of educational needs addressed in PowerTest 2015’s impressive Monday line-up, packed with 27 unique electrical maintenance and safety presentations.

Monday, March 2, 2015, is the official kickoff to PowerTest 2015, NETA’s (InterNational Electrical Testing Association) conference and exhibition at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee, which includes five full days of high-powered learning, March 2-6, 2015. The Monday program also offers attendees an Electrical Commissioning Symposium, which will explore the newest ANSI/NETA standard for electrical commissioning specifications for power equipment and systems.

Monday’s line-up is divided into five tracks — Electrical Commissioning, Electrical Safety, Equipment, Relays, and Reliability — allowing attendees to customize their training experience. The scope of the training includes:

**Join the Discussion at the Electrical Commissioning Symposium**

The Electrical Commissioning Symposium, held from 2:15 PM to 5:00 PM during the afternoon sessions, coincides with the debut of the ANSI/NETA ECS-2015 and includes advice and insight from expert panelists who will help attendees explore this new standard and its application in conjunction with other industry standards. The ANSI/NETA Standard for Electrical Commissioning Specifications for Electrical Power Equipment and Systems is a comprehensive specification with a direct focus on the electrical power system as a whole. The ANSI/NETA ECS-2015 describes the systematic process of documenting and placing into service newly installed or retrofitted electrical power equipment and systems.

**Why Attend PowerTest 2015’s Monday Kickoff?**

Don’t miss this special opportunity to select from 27 unique, 45-minute technical presentations and the option to attend a three-hour symposium on electrical commissioning. NETA Level III and Level IV technicians who need Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs) as well as other industry professionals needing continuing education will benefit from the broad range of topics presented by these select industry leaders.

NETA Level III and Level IV technicians may earn up to 16 CTD credits for attending sessions on the first two days of the PowerTest 2015 Conference.

***About PowerTest 2015, March 2-6, Renaissance Nashville Hotel***

PowerTest 2105 registration is required to attend all conference events and networking activities. Additional fees may apply. Discounts are available for NETA Accredited Companies and NETA Alliance subscribers and for attending multiple seminars. To register for PowerTest 2015 or to review a detailed list of conference offerings and registration discount opportunities, visit http://www.powertest.org or call 888.300.NETA (6382).

***About NETA ***

NETA is an ANSI Accredited standards developing organization that creates and maintains standards on electrical testing for electrical power equipment and systems. NETA is an association of leading electrical testing companies comprised of visionaries committed to advancing the industry standards for power system installation and maintenance to ensure the highest level of reliability and safety. http://www.netaworld.org

Article references
www.prweb.com