Validity Screening Solutions Announces Hire|Ed

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 01/14/2015 - 19:34

Overland Park, KS (PRWEB) January 14, 2015

Validity Screening Solutions, a national leader of employment screening and drug testing services, announces the launch of Hire|Ed, an educational suite designed to give employers and HR professionals the knowledge they need in today's employment landscape.

Hire|Ed is the culmination of Validity's educational resources rolled into one sleek package. Throughout the year, HR professionals will have multiple opportunities to access educational materials through Hire|Ed. With over 20 scheduled webinars, a complete archive of service-based videos, and in-person presentations, Hire|Ed provides an easily accessible curriculum for employers and HR professionals in any industry.

"Validity has always been a thought-leader in the employment realm," says Darren Dupriest, President and CEO of Validity Screening Solutions. "The introduction of Hire|Ed allows us to present our expert industry knowledge to clients in an easy-to-digest package. It is absolutely critical for employers and HR professionals to remain abreast of the ever-changing landscape of Human Resources."

About Validity Screening Solutions

Validity Screening Solutions, located in Overland Park, Kansas, provides accurate employment screening and drug testing to companies who want to hire confidently. Founded in 1992, Validity offers employers nationwide a convenient, streamlined and cost-effective approach to hiring by using the latest technology and providing every client a designated account representative that understands their business, its regulations and requirements. Validity is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) and has received a number of prestigious accolades including the Kansas City Business Journal's Best Places to Work (2010, 2011, 2012), 2012 Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce's Top 10 Small Businesses of the Year nominee, Inc.'s 500|5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America (2009, 2010), KC Small Business Magazine's 25 Under 25(R) Award (2010), Ingram's Best Places to Work For (2010), and Ingram's Corporate Report 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Kansas City (2010). For more information about Validity Screening Solutions, visit http://www.ValidityScreening.com or call 866.915.0792.

Article references
www.prweb.com