Wimbledon Health Partners Appoints Chief Medical Officer to Attain Medicare Market Share

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 03/05/2015 - 19:34

Boca Raton, Florida (PRWEB) March 05, 2015

Wimbledon Health Partners, the leading on-site diagnostic testing organization which provides vascular, echocardiogram and NCV testing, announced the addition of Bradley J. Artel, M.D., F.A.C.C. as the Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Artel will be responsible for medical oversight of all service lines, the development of the WimbledonMED program and the continued growth and support of Wimbledon U.

“I’ve been passionate about working with Wimbledon Health Partners as a consulting physician since inception. I’m looking forward to providing medical direction to all of the Wimbledon service lines, as well as executive leadership to drive the advancement to meet the needs of athletes and patients alike,” said Dr. Artel.

Wimbledon Health Partners continues to see exponential growth. The addition of an on-staff Chief Medical Officer will be an exceptional resource for affiliated physicians. Dr. Artel will provide the thought-leadership necessary for the development of WimbledonMED, a program specifically catered to the Medicare population. Recognizing that early detection is crucial Medicare has set suggestive guidelines for individuals over the age of 65 who have not been previously screened to undergo ultrasound screenings for abdominal aortic aneurysms.

Wimbledon Health Partners continues to grow market share within the athletic community as well as being a preferred ancillary service provider for physicians, chiropractors and podiatrists. Specializing in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine, Dr. Artel is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. He is a board certified cardiologist who has been published in the American Journal of Cardiology, the American Heart Journal and is an advocate for student-athletes everywhere. The addition of Dr. Artel to oversee all medical decision making will further hone the vision and growth of the company.

About Wimbledon Health Partners:

Wimbledon Health Partners was formed in response to the demand to attain on-site diagnostic testing capabilities for circulatory conditions that can be detected through the use of vascular ultrasound and echocardiography. Furthering our capabilities, nerve conduction velocity testing (NCV) is also utilized to support diagnosis of nerve involvement and manage risk. The company also reinforces its mission of promoting early testing through its collegiate testing division, Wimbledon U, specifically focusing on underlying symptoms related to arterial diseases to help minimize death among young athletes (sudden cardiac death, Marfans, etc). Wimbledon Health Partners is an innovative cooperative marketing and practice-enhancement program that provides physicians with the educational, compliance, and marketing tools necessary to provide quality, state-of-the-art, in-office testing procedures. For more information go to http://www.dxtesting.com or call (855) 200-8262.

Article references
www.prweb.com