101 some people like doing work by hand Others prefer using machines Which do you prefer

101: some people like doing work by hand. Others prefer using machines. Which do you prefer?

Some people like do by hand because they get calm, enjoy, and used to doing by hand. But, most people, including me, prefer do by machines. Machines in every aspect are convenient. They do fast, more rather than doing by hands.

First, machines are fast. Machines are planned to perform on due time. Our lives have obviously changed by using machines in all branches of work. We can see various kinds of machines using in places such as factories, cities, farms, university, or even in our house because they do fast. In fact, we can complete all work, which had been doing by hands before, as fast as possible by tools and machines now. For example, now, in the kitchen, we can use lots for machine such as micro wave, cutter machine, oven, dish washer while making food. Imagine how much we can save our time by using machines for cooking. We can get vegetable washed and then cut them by machines in less than five minutes; however, it can be done by hand in more than one hour. Similarly, in the cities, we can get trashes picked up by the machine, or in the factories we can get bulky dimensions of metals removed by machines very fast. No wander, machines do tremendous work facile and without weariness.

Second, machines do more rather than hands. Doing with machine never makes us tired and machines can do lots of work at the same time which is infeasible by hands. We can easily realize that most factories are replacing workers with machines. Machines do much work which is economical for the producers. Machines never get tired and can carry out the same work in long time. While, people trying to work more, might even get damage which becomes too expensive to cure. In addition, producer can regulate the rate of production and the speed of accomplishment by machines. Therefore, everything is controllable, economical using various machines.

The last but not least, machines are neat. They do work with the least pollution because they don’t work far from a plan. In fact, all work get done by machines in the best possible shape and way so that the remnant trashes and pollution can be decreased as minimum as possible amount. Therefore, doing tidily is one of the other aims of preference machines to hands.

To the best of my knowledge, machines are convenient because they do faster and too much work than the hands. So, it is wise that people prefer to use machines in every place.

Some people like do by hand because they get calm, enjoy, and used to doing by hand.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Therefore, everything is controllable, economical using various machines.
Therefore, everything is controllable, economical by using various machines.

do by hand-->doing work by hand

Need to polish sentences.