108: some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two differ

108: some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different ways of learning about life.

Some people prefer to learn on the lift by others experiences and advice while, others prefer to get experience by their own. From my view point, it depends on the people's characters. First group, including me, is so cautious and want to take advantage of others says. Second group who are different think it is better that they try by their own. There are advantages in both ways for each of the groups and I am going to explain some of them.

Learning, some people are conservative and don’t want to repeat others blunders. They listen and give other’s consultation and advice before starting any work. So, this kind of people can easily prevent from making some mistakes which their friends or families have experienced. For example, they might sit to listen others comments before starting to study for a specific major in the university. If most people speak with them on being weak job marketing of that major, they will more likely change their way and decide to study a well-known major in hope of having high job position in the future. Therefore, they try to get others advice on every aspect from deciding on buying a piece of clothes to deciding for investing on a special business.

Other people think that they themselves should experience because they think in the different way of others. This kind of people is usually serious on their decision. They think that there are some issues and points which others cannot find them. So, they try to use any opportunity and take risk for gaining valuable knowledge even it brings them in hard situation or causes that they’ll lose their money or time. In fact, from view point of these people, each opportunity will be given them has unique knowledge and lessons that other people have no experienced.

I think that people while living are experiencing whether they want or not. I prefer to take advantage of the others words and advice as much as possible because I figure out that life is giving lots of lessons any more. Therefore, it is wise that at least I try not to make others mistakes. In addition, my way and goals of the life are apparent and I have no extra time or money for taking risk by doing something which I don't know anything on it.

All in all, people are different and they have their own reasons for doing something. Some prefer to pay attention others advice before doing any work and others think that best way for learning is their personal lessons that they can achieve by their own. In my opinion, it is better that I get some advice from knowledgeable people in my way to success.

Sentence: Some people prefer to learn on the lift by others experiences and advice while, others prefer to get experience by their own.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and experiences

Sentence: First group, including me, is so cautious and want to take advantage of others says.
Description: The fragment others says . is rare

Sentence: Second group who are different think it is better that they try by their own.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to different and think

Sentence: Learning, some people are conservative and don't want to repeat others blunders.
Suggestion: Refer to others and blunders

Sentence: For example, they might sit to listen others comments before starting to study for a specific major in the university.
Suggestion: Refer to others and comments

Sentence: Therefore, they try to get others advice on every aspect from deciding on buying a piece of clothes to deciding for investing on a special business.
Suggestion: Refer to others and advice

Sentence: I prefer to take advantage of the others words and advice as much as possible because I figure out that life is giving lots of lessons any more.
Suggestion: Refer to others and words

Sentence: Therefore, it is wise that at least I try not to make others mistakes.
Suggestion: Refer to others and mistakes

Sentence: Some prefer to pay attention others advice before doing any work and others think that best way for learning is their personal lessons that they can achieve by their own.
Suggestion: Refer to others and advice

I think that people while living are experiencing whether they want or not.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?