120 Decisions can be made quickly, or they can be made after careful thought. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Certainly, decision making is one of the most important things in peoples lives. In seems to me that, it is very important in different aspects of our lives such as education, carrier selection, and marriage. Doubtless it is a highly challenging work for people, due to its influences in their destiny. The majority of people prefer to examin different situations carefully and then decide. On the other hand, the minority of people including me believe that, sometimes we can trust to decisions which are made quickly. So that, I am hardly disagree with this statement. Because I am positive that, occasionaly we should trust to our intuition, also in different condition maybe experience help us to decide quickly, and finally in some situation we have to decide immediately.

The main reason that motivated me to reject this sentence is believing my intuition. Generaly man kind is very siphisticated, percepting things that are hiden to us is one of the charectristic of human. All in all sometimes before proving closely our intuition guides us to true decision. Surprisingly most of the time our first feeling is right. For example, once my family wanted to decide about a vocation but my mother was anxious and asked us to delay our trip, and we did that. Surprisingly a day after that I found that our train, which we wanted to travel with that, had an accident. Therefor I am convinced to trust my intuition.

Second, most of the time the experience of a person can help to make decision rapidly. No doubt the experience a person have gained in several years are valuable than several days examination. For instance, imagin a surgen who faces a pationt with appandix problem, this docter cannot stant for the results of experiments and using his experience can decide quickly. Thus I am concerned sometimes experience can be useful than examination.

Last but not least is our situation on that moment. Occasionaly, even we need to consider detail and examin, we have to decide quickly. As an instance, remember surgen's example, if he want to wait for experiments it might cause to pationt's die.

In my opinion the statement of "The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong" is complately wrong. Because sometimes we can trust to our intuition, experience, and ultimately sometimes we have to do that. In my point of view, we should not refuse things which seem illogical.

Sentence: Certainly, decision making is one of the most important things in peoples lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to peoples and lives

I am hardly disagree with this statement.
I can hardly disagree with this statement.

All in all sometimes before proving closely our intuition guides us to true decision.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

cause to pationt's die.
cause to pationt's death.

Sentence: The majority of people prefer to examin different situations carefully and then decide.
Error: examin Suggestion: examine

Sentence: Because I am positive that, occasionaly we should trust to our intuition, also in different condition maybe experience help us to decide quickly, and finally in some situation we have to decide immediately.
Error: occasionaly Suggestion: occasional

Sentence: Generaly man kind is very siphisticated, percepting things that are hiden to us is one of the charectristic of human.
Error: percepting Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: siphisticated Suggestion: sophisticated
Error: charectristic Suggestion: characteristic
Error: hiden Suggestion: hidden

Sentence: For instance, imagin a surgen who faces a pationt with appandix problem, this docter cannot stant for the results of experiments and using his experience can decide quickly.
Error: appandix Suggestion: appendix
Error: stant Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: imagin Suggestion: imaging
Error: docter Suggestion: doctor
Error: surgen Suggestion: surge
Error: pationt Suggestion: patient

Sentence: Occasionaly, even we need to consider detail and examin, we have to decide quickly.
Error: examin Suggestion: examine

Sentence: In my opinion the statement of 'The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong' is complately wrong.
Error: complately Suggestion: completely

Double check grammar and the spellings errors before submitting.