130 Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

130) Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Sports and games are all time favorite for children. Children's like to practice their sports and become perfect to win the game. But there is limit for everything in life, in this highly competitive world children should show their talent in every aspects. There are some advantages and disadvantages for spending more time on sports.

First of all, playing sports are the best exercise for children to be strong physically. There are lot of studies and on going studies regarding exercises from playing sports. According to researchers, children should participate in sports activities in the school, this helps children to be fit, increase their strength and stamina, helps to burn calories to be in better shape, avoid health problems and diseases. However, there are some demerits, playing more sports takes away the time to concentration and interest on other activities such as music, dance, drawing, panting, participating in school drama and many more. Even these activities are equally beneficial for children to be a all-rounder in life.

In addition, sports helps children to develop discipline. They learn to set goals and then work to achieve those goals and also learn that they should work hard to accomplish the things they want to in their lives. Whereas, many children run to their sports achievements leaving studies behind. All parents dream will be to give best education to their children, and to see children achieving in their studies. Concentrating more on sports and goal, vanishes the precious study time. Moreover, this affects children mentally with lot of stress and disappointments for not balancing their studies and sports. And usually parents try to pressurize their children to study well.

Furthermore, sports develop teamwork and leadership skills. Every quickly children learn that they have to work together as a team to win the game. But, usually children like to play with those children who have the common interests and build their team to play their interesting sports by neglecting other children who doesn't have interest in those sports. This type of attitude is a bad reflection, there is more chance of becoming isolated not mingling with other people. They become like a frog in the well.

In short, there is equal advantages and disadvantages for practicing sports for children. Parents should guide their children to balance their study life and sports. Sports is very good exercise for physical and mental problems. But children should develop interests in other activities too and this is the precious time to study.

Sentence: Every quickly children learn that they have to work together as a team to win the game.
Description: The fragment Every quickly children is rare