140 some items such as clothes and furniture can be made by hand or by machine Which do you prefer

140: some items (such as clothes and furniture) can be made by hand or by machine. Which do you prefer?

Although, most of people prefer to have and buy something made by machine, I prefer something made by hand to those made by machine. From view points of most people, it is better they buy their goods which are made by machine because these goods are convenience. My preference, as architecture, depends on the concept of aesthetic which I have in my mind. I think that goods made by hand are unique, valuable, and I can match them easier with other things.

Although the goods made by hand are usually expensive, they are valuable. With today’s technology, everything can be made by machines so that we can find them everywhere and every time in low prices. But, the goods made by hand are really valuable. People, who made the goods by hand, spend lots of time on making them. They might work hours while making goods in order to use their best and with creative thoughts. Because the creativity is the last case in making thing with machine, they are simple. Factories are making good with high quantity and high speed, so it is not very important to use creativity. Therefore, the goods by hand are really valuable.

Although handmade goods are rare, they are beautiful and unique. In contrast with goods made by machine which are found everywhere, hand-made things cannot be found everywhere, so when we buy one of them we can sure that we have something unique and rare. This case for somebody like me is too enjoyable, having something that others have rarely. For example, the carpets made by hand are really rare and nice, while we can see other carpets are not as nice as them. If we have something made by hand in our house, others will definitely like if because they can rarely find the same thing.

It is safe that goods made by machine are various, but we can match the goods made by hand with the surrounding better than that for goods made by machine. Although factories can make things in every shape, size, color, and material, we can difficulty match them with other things in our surrounding. May be, because things made by machine have harsh colors and different materials, it is hard to match them. On contrary, goods made by hand match with everything easier because the materials used to make them are simple and sometimes they are made from natural thing.

In my opinion, everything in modern time is repetitive and boring. As a designer, I want to have something unique with high and majestic design which can be found among hand-made goods. In addition, goods made by hand are valuable. For example, we can realize, shoes made by hand have both better quality and nice shape. Therefore, I feel better when I buy something made by hand.

Sentence: Although factories can make things in every shape, size, color, and material, we can difficulty match them with other things in our surrounding.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and difficulty

Need to remove repetitive words. Look:

No. of Words: 470
No. of Different Words: 176