142. A gift (such as a camera, a soccer ball or an animal) CAN CONTRIBUTE to a child's development.

Long time ago kids were used to play with simple things and still enjoy playing. Today, in this hi-tech age, there are so many thinks to choose from, when you are making a gift to some kid and almost all of them have some "technology system" incorporated in them, that is design to help the child development.

I will always choose some gift that will help the child to develop his abilities or at least to make him interested. In this case I will give him an animal- a stuffed animal.

First of all a stuffed animal is a soft toy that develop the touching and hearing abilities of a child. For instance there are now some plush toys that have incorporated in them a system that ca be attached to the computer and the parent can select the animal to say the child's name and to sing his favorite songs. This plush(stuffed)toy has buttons and by touching them the child can here different sounds. That is a really help in his development.

All the kids love stuffed animals. Having a stuffed animal of his favorite character will help the child to develop the sentiment of love and affection to his favorite character. Later on we will see the kid that is trying to protect and take care of his stuffed animal. So, it would develop his personality, the way he treats other persons and his affection towards his friends and family.

Last but not at least a kid can be so much attached and helped in his development by a stuffed animal that will make the kid to keep him in his room as a reminder of his childhood. This behavior will show how much a interactive plush toy can influence somebody development.

To sum up I would say that a stuffed animal helps a child development not only by developing the touching, hearing skills but also can help the child to develop the sentiments of love and affection for his family and friends.

Sentence: First of all a stuffed animal is a soft toy that develop the touching and hearing abilities of a child.
Description: The fragment that develop the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace develop with verb, past tense

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater