152.Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved.

152. Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved.

Natural resources are some of the most important things in our lives. Basically, natural resources help us to live better and easier in earth. Seemingly, passing time, natural resources are being vanished by human. Generally, there are a wide variety of natural resources in earth. Certainly, one of the most important natural resources is clean water, which has been dwindled by humankind these days. Definitely, losing the clean water resources is harmful for mankind, animals, and plants. It seems to me that, diminishing the clean water supply can cause to great disasters in our world. Catastro...

Sentence: If want to live as easy as today, we have to do our best to save them.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to If and want

No. of Words: 518 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl