167 Your school has enough money to purchase either computer for students or books for the library

167. Your school has enough money to purchase either computer for students or books for the library.

Both of the books and computers are really necessary for a school and it becomes hard to make a choice between them. But, there are some differences between the uses of them which cause one item is superior to another item. In my opinion, the books are more essential than the computers in various views. Books are basic and principal things for the school and students don't need the computers as much as that they make profit from the books.

First reason that makes books more important than the computers is that they are a basic need of any students. The students in the schools are learning how to use the books. In fact, books and other writings like records, journals and magazines are their references. Educators can get enormous information through the books in the library which cannot found in the Internet. The knowledge put in the sites of the internet are general and invalid and unreliable so that it is not scientific to refer them while studying. As I remember, in all of my courses during the studying in the high schools, my teachers in the start of the classes introduced some books as the references of the lessons. We were forced to use that books for getting better score and understanding better the materials. On the other hand, some of the writing sources are really costly and most students cannot provide them. So, getting books available is the main responsible of the any schools.

Second reason for being more vital than the books rather than computers is that computers have less necessity. Although computers are useful and pragmatic, they have a place lower than the books. The functions of the computers are limited to the performance of the projects through the programs. In fact, computers are a way for getting assignments done as fast as possible. On contrary, books as sources of students are not comparable with computers. Students and teachers can learn without the computers, but it becomes hard to learn more and better without the scientific writings. Furthermore, now most of students have easy access to the computers and laptops. They have one of those systems in their house or they can go to the café nets for the take advantage of them. Therefore, computers are less necessity than books are because they are related to the way of completing the homework and projects and students can carry out their work without them even though slower.

From my view point, the book is basic for any schools because students are referring them over the time of the education as the just references accepted by the world. Moreover, educators can use computer anywhere else other than the school.

which cannot found in the Internet.
which cannot be found in the Internet.

Sentence: They have one of those systems in their house or they can go to the caf nets for the take advantage of them.
Description: The word take is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to take

computers are less necessity than books are because
Description: two verbs in one sentence.