168. Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad?

Today, there are numerous students who would prefer to leave their countries in order to study in a foreign country. It can have the various and personal reasons to decide studying abroad. Some educators want to have different situation by living in abroad and through education it can be an easy way to leave their countries. Others want to take advantages of all opportunities that a new country can give them. From my view point, in general, there are two main factors for going abroad of students. I am going to explain these reasons following my writing.

The firs reason for going abroad of the students is that they are following a good condition to study. Some universities in the world have really significance equipment and facilities for studying which can enhance the level of knowledge. For instance, I following to get high education am going to study in Italy. In Iran, unfortunately, there is no good teachers majored in the field of Landscape and, I want to continue my education in one of the best universities after seven years studying and being mastered in the Landscape Architecture. However, as my researches, I am sure that Italy can give me great chance to improve my information on the landscape because it has great universities with experienced teachers and designers. So, one of the biggest goals of persons traveling abroad is having the suitable situations for gaining valuable information as to their specific majors.

Second reason that motivates students to going abroad is to use the opportunities which they can achieve for the job while studying or after graduation in the new states. I know tremendous educators of Iran who could hold high positions after graduation from the best foreign universities. As we can realize, having a decent job is the hardest one in the current competing communities so that people are ready to leave their countries. For example, Australia as a pioneer country in the attracting students, gives great job positions to the graduated persons and yearly there are abundant applicants acting due to finding a chance for studying in one of its educational centers. Although, being far from family and hometown is seemed unendurable, some persons think that it is worth changing their position into a better one by studying in another land.

In my opinion, individuals all around the world like to experience living in different countries whether through education or not. But, all in all, what can be obvious is that students go abroad because of two main reasons, first gaining better knowledge and second is having better chance to work.

Sentence: Some universities in the world have really significance equipment and facilities for studying which can enhance the level of knowledge.
Description: The fragment have really significance is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace really with adjective

Sentence: For instance, I following to get high education am going to study in Italy.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: In Iran, unfortunately, there is no good teachers majored in the field of Landscape and, I want to continue my education in one of the best universities after seven years studying and being mastered in the Landscape Architecture.
Description: The fragment no good teachers is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: For example, Australia as a pioneer country in the attracting students, gives great job positions to the graduated persons and yearly there are abundant applicants acting due to finding a chance for studying in one of its educational centers.
Description: The fragment 'applicants acting due to' is rare

Need to remove duplicate words or sentences.