184: some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer?

Although, some students feel comfortable when they study on their own, I prefer to study with other students as a group. Being in a group, I get motivated to study more. In addition, I can learn more knowledge and information in a group.

Studying in a group motivates me to study more and better. When I am with other students in a group for learning a specific lesson, I don’t want to feel that I am weak at courses rather than other students. In fact, I will suffer from my unintelligent in the class, if I feel that I am late from others. Therefore, this sense of competence will force me to make more attempt than when I am studying on my own. I want to have some rivals even in the courses that make me motivated. I won’t accept to see that other students do their homework completely while I am indifferent to my assignment. As a result, all of these help me make more attempt and endeavor to get high score and learn more.

On the most important advantage of studying in group is getting more information. In a group, I can know more on a subject because each student poses their comments and their problems. Studying in a group, we are discussing on a subject, and so lots of new sides of a subject are issued. For example, in a math lesson, each student has their own way to solve the issues. We can find the faster way to solve that issue in the math questions by seeing the faster ways used and proposed by group’s members. If we can learn just a new thing from each one in a group, we can find that we have learned lots of information at last. Therefore, studying in a group gives us a chance to get familiar with others suggestions which will definitely be useful for us.

To the best of my knowledge, studying in a group is certainly better than studying alone. Studying with other students causes me to learn more and better because of the motivations and information which I can get while dealing and working with other students.