186 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is easier to keep old friends than it is to make new friends

186) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is easier to keep old friends than it is to make new friends.

Friendship is one of the most beautiful and fragile relationship in the world. We treat our friends as our close relations. Friends are the most essential part of our lives. There is an invisible bond that holds friendship forever in ones life. Some people argue it is easier to be in touch with old friends than making new friends. However, in my opinion it would be easier to keep old friends in tough rather than new friends.

First of all, old friends are more trust-worthy than new friends. Trust is very important in any relationship, and it is very true for friendship also. In fact, the very foundation between two people are based on mutual trust and understanding. We rarely trust new friends but whenever we are in trouble and think of a friend means its always our old buddies, because we can close our eyes and trust them in any situation. For instance, when i was in grade school, i had lost my notes and next day was my exam. When i asked for notes to a new friends who stays near my home, hesitated to give her notes. But when i called my old and best friend, she immediately came to my place with a photocopy of the notes and we both studied together. Which helped me to do well in the exam.

In addition, to build a genuine friendship needs time. To build that strong relationship an individual needs to develop memories and invest more time to know each other. Which is a very time consuming process. For instance, nowadays, with the help of social media we make so many friends online and we hardly meet or talk with them. Can't give individual time to each one and later we will be not having true friends. Whereas, old friends have spent more time to build that close relationship, shared enormous memories. Even though friends stay in different countries but that closeness and memories are never erased.

Furthermore, old friends know our strength and weakness, like and dislike, each and every aspect of our life will be like a open book to our old friends. Life's good and bad experiences everything will be shared with old friends and they will motivate us in such situations. But we can't disclose our experiences to new friends because both of us won't be knowing our past. For instance, whenever i am sad, my close friend knows every well to get me out of that sad mood. But new friend can't make out my difficulties.

In short, old friends are the one we believe without any doubt, share feelings without any fear because there will be a mutual trust among us. Old friends don't hesitate to help at any time. And they can read our mind and motivate in any situation.

that holds friendship forever in ones life.
that holds friendship forever in one's life.

one of the most beautiful and fragile relationship
one of the most beautiful and fragile relationships

Avg. Sentence Length: 16.276 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)