22. What are some important characteristics of a co-worker?

In our life we have the chance to meet and to know so many people. It is obvious that we are very different. I bebieve that it is very importatnt to learn to work with different kind of people, but if I could pick somebody than his characteristics should definitely be: onesty and hard- work.

I believe that in every relationship is very important to be onest. If my co-worker is onest with me, that would give me confidence that I can talk anything and that I can trust him. For example, when I was a student me and my best friend were co-workers on every Lab work. She was always onest with me and even if sometimes was difficult to finish our work on time, she told me when she didn't know what to do. As a result of her onesty we made a good team, we learnt a lot from each other and we studied toghether when we realize we need to know more about our project.

Second of all, I would say that to be efficient in your work you need to work hard. That's why if you work as a team with many people is important that everybody to try his best to get done as much as he can. That way nobody will be frustrated that he works more that his co-workers. We all need to work hard for us and for others. For instance the best example that comes in my mind is my first boss. I was a student and I worked at a pharmacy. My boss was such a good example for all of us. She was a hard-worker. She did any kind of job in that pharmacy even though she was a pharmacist. She was not only a hard-worker but also an excelent example for all of us.

As I mentioned in the above paragraphs, I believe that onesty and hard-work would make a great co-worker for everybody, including myself don't you agree?

Sentence: I bebieve that it is very importatnt to learn to work with different kind of people, but if I could pick somebody than his characteristics should definitely be: onesty and hard- work.
Error: onesty Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: importatnt Suggestion: important
Error: bebieve Suggestion: believe

Sentence: I believe that in every relationship is very important to be onest.
Error: onest Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If my co-worker is onest with me, that would give me confidence that I can talk anything and that I can trust him.

Sentence: She was always onest with me and even if sometimes was difficult to finish our work on time, she told me when she didn't know what to do.

Sentence: As a result of her onesty we made a good team, we learnt a lot from each other and we studied toghether when we realize we need to know more about our project.
Error: learnt Suggestion: learn
Error: toghether Suggestion: together

Sentence: She was not only a hard-worker but also an excelent example for all of us.
Error: excelent Suggestion: excellent

Sentence: As I mentioned in the above paragraphs, I believe that onesty and hard-work would make a great co-worker for everybody, including myself don't you agree?