44)Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Traveling and exploring new places a amazing experience. Traveling gives us the opportunity to disconnect from the regular life. Traveling with family and friends creates memories for lifelong. Exploring new places with companion or a group makes the trip enjoyable when compared to traveling alone.

First of all, traveling with a companion is safer and less expensive. Lodging, food, transportation and adventurous sports can be shared and enjoy with companion. For instance, travel agencies usually have discounts for group travelers if you book from their travel agency. And also it will be safe to travel with companion, if there is any unexpected thing happens other person will be there to help. For example, i had been to a school trip and lost me valet, my friends helped me financially.

In addition, it is enthusiastic and memorable to travel with companion or with a group. Whether as, traveling alone is dull and boring. Activities such as biking, hiking, swimming, walking around the beach, visiting popular places and experiencing the beauty of aesthetic nature with a group of people or loved ones is a unforgettable journey.

Furthermore, traveling in a group helps us to build our leadership quality, time management, builds trust and many more. For instance, we had been to a industrial trip from our school and it was my responsibility to book the tickets, permission letter to visit the industry, accommodation, food, arranging for sightseeing and many more. This helped me to build my leadership skill and also mingle with other friends and enjoy with them.

In short, traveling with a companion makes the trip amazingly entertaining, feels safe and less expensive. Can wrap up all the new experiences and memories. Traveling always provides motivation and break from regular routine. Builds leadership skill, time keep up whenever we travel in a group.

Traveling and exploring new places a amazing experience.
Suggestion: Traveling or exploring new places is a amazing experience.