45 Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day s work Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night Which do you prefer Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

45)Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day`s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

There is a popular saying "early to bed and early to rise, makes the man healthy, wealthy and wise". I follow this quot in my life. However, some people prefer to get up late and sleep late in the night, that may be because of the work time, life style or habit. I get a opportunity to experiences quite atmosphere around me, enjoy the aesthetic beauty of the nature, sound made be birds makes day perfect with positive energy.

First of all, getting up early in the morning gives more time to do exercise and meditation. The beauty and calm of early hours, filled with peace and quite is the best time to do meditation, calm your body and brain. Morning exercises like brick walking, jogging, running, regular basic exercises and breathing in unpolluted air all these provides the energy to carry on the day with increased confidence. The quality of unpolluted oxygen maximizes the brain function, reduces health problems such as blood pressure, heart disease, muscular pain and many more.

In addition, increases productivity and efficiency by getting up early in the morning. According to the researchers study, waking early in morning expands our productivity, less distraction, less stress, more efficiency at work. In fact, students who get up early increases memory power, concentrate better, more time to review before going to school, more creative, get better grades. Moreover, the day feels long and get more time to do other activities, can concentrate on hobbies, learn new things.

Furthermore, sleeping early will get at-least 8 to 9 hours of deep sleep. Nowadays, people are so busy with their stressful work, commuting to far places, no time to have food, everything is fast track. According to experts, it is important to establish a proper sleep routine to improve the quality of sleep, as it helps the body to rest without any disturbance.

In short, waking up early have lot of benefits, improves health, more time to do exercise. Fills positive energy to do the productive work. Releases stress and generates full energy for next day to start the routine.

sound made be birds makes day perfect with positive energy.
sound made by birds makes day perfect with positive energy.