46 What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

46. What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter? Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Having good children is one of the most important issues or probably wishes for all of the parents. Generally, childes are the evidence of parent’s behaviors, moralities, and personalities. Because of this parents are sensitive toward their childes. Certainly, all of parents like to grow up their children as well as possible, but measures of good child are vary around the world. Seemingly, some of the most important qualities of good son or daughter in my view point which derived from my culture are obedience, loyalty, and respect and never have changed.

The most important characteristic of a child that makes happy parents is obedience. Almost all of parents expect their childes to obey their say and be obedient. Sometimes, children think the parents say are illogical and evade from accepting them, but parents persist on that and maybe childes or parents get annoyed. Although, parents do not imply matters directly and do not say the reasons of decisions, their main goal is the happiness of their childes. For example five years ago when I was an adolescence, I was an easy going boy and I became friend with everyone. On that time my father denied me from having friendship with certain youth, however I was an obedient and obeyed my father’s idea but that seemed illogical to me and I felt he compelled me, so that I got anger. By passing time I realized my father’s idea was true and the Best commence he could gave was that decision. Thus, I am positive that, one of the most important characters of a child is obedience, although, sometimes obeying parent’s speech seems illogical but certainly is the best choice for childes.

Second quality of good child is loyalty. No doubt, no one likes lying; specially parents dislike their childes lying and expect them to be faithful with them. Unfortunately, most of teenagers use to lie and it bothers parents. Parents will be glad if their child be loyal and say the truth even if, it annoys them. As an instance, last year my brother had an accident, and destroyed the car. He hid this event from our father and repaired the car and forced to lie to father that he lent car to our cousin. After a while my father became aware of accident and got angry, but not due to accident, he was anger because my brother did not be faithful with him. After that I realized parents are sensitive about the loyalty of their childes and expect them to be faithful.

Last but not least is respect. Everyone needs to respect, specially childes and parents need to respect each other. Parents spent their youth to growing their childes, by passing time they become older. When parents become old, it is childes function to serve them and respect them both for usual needs and emotional needs. For example, four years ago, when I was in university I had a friend. On that time his father was addict, my friend could abandon his father like most of people but he respect to he and spoke with him and helped his father to abandon his addiction. Therefore, I believe childes should respect their parents even in the worst condition.

In my opinion the most important qualities of a child are obedience, loyalty, and respect. There are lots of qualities for a good son or daughter but I thought these are crucial one. Holding these characters by childes, will make happy every parent.

Sentence: Almost all of parents expect their childes to obey their say and be obedient.
Description: The fragment their childes to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace childes with adjective
Description: The word say is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to say

Sentence: Sometimes, children think the parents say are illogical and evade from accepting them, but parents persist on that and maybe childes or parents get annoyed.
Description: The fragment parents say are is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace say with noun.

Sentence: By passing time I realized my father's idea was true and the Best commence he could gave was that decision.
Description: The tag a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Refer to gave and was

Sentence: Generally, childes are the evidence of parent's behaviors, moralities, and personalities.
Error: childes Suggestion: children

Sentence: Because of this parents are sensitive toward their childes.
Error: childes Suggestion: children

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.