51. Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to try new things and take risks. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

The nature of people depend on what they feel and how is running their life. Everybody has own life, feature is dependent on various things such as economic status, community living style, religion behavior and risk of living as well convenient living. Saying about me i have a impression and lesson word from my elder brother he did teach me to take risk in the every step of life, has word still in my memory only the risky people has the right of living in the earth. My preference do taking risk for new things every hour.

Not any one in this world is made what he/she is now either having strong ability or coward. All one is by their everyday function. I can sure everybody can be strong if all those take a risk in matter. I am now what is only of due to taking the risk. I have different example my self taking risk. In the childhood i had started taken the risk from small point. While I was in the school after returning home rain occured. At that time I hadn't umbrella but i took risk of going without it. I felt so strong, My all friend did praise me. Taking risk make people success every where. If only habitant of the work where well performance has carried out before. It would make lazy, bored monotonous and hackneyed. But if tried for the new work that had not been done before, makes so energetic in the work, industrious, expected and waited which again forced for the new things to do successfully.

Yes, it would be no doubt to tell that risk only attached to the one who are eligible to get felicitation. Performing only old things wouldn't make getting such. We everybody should remain that to make progress in our field such as job, community even for the country taking risk is essential.

.

Sentence: I have different example my self taking risk.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to example and my

Sentence: Taking risk make people success every where.
Suggestion: Refer to people and success

Sentence: If only habitant of the work where well performance has carried out before.
Description: The word well is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to well

My preference do taking risk for new things every hour.
My preferences do taking risk for new things every hour.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.