59 Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace Which do you prefer Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

59)Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, life moves fast and so does our minds, bodies and everything around us. We all live or live it to some extant-our society's obsession with speed. Whether it is with traffic, constant deadlines or crammed schedules too many of us spend too much time running or overrun. Life is very short and we need to live and enjoy every second of it. I prefer to take time and live life at a slower pace.

First of all, by slowing things benefits in organizing and pre-planning our works for the whole day will helps us to avoid mistakes or sometimes we forget to do the specific work. Living in mindful life seems more difficult than it was in the past. The fast life is all around us, for instance, fast food, fast cars, fast conversation, fast families, fast holidays. By doing all these things we feel we have completed our work but there is no enjoyment in doing. Often people make mistakes by doing fast or to impress others at work to take promoted. And also the get disconnected from life.

In addition, because of too much competition around the world people always run to achieve their goal or run behind the money; which leads to less communication with their outside world. People should interact or mingle more with their families, friends and enjoy quality time with them. Some of them don't have time for their hobbies. Doing extra-activities, hobbies makes the mind clam and stress relief, more creative- which is very much required in this fast pace of life.

Furthermore, life has become more stressful and constant challenges in every field. People don't have time to look after their health. And life is always full of surprises which we need to deal with every moment without taking break. So people should slow down their fast life, take sometime to do exercise, meditation, take vacation and visit new places and many more. Helps them to build positive energy, stay connected with people around them.

In conclusion, life is uncertain and we need to enjoy every moment of it. There is no point in running and getting things done in a hurry, from which we don't gain anything, instead we miss many things in life, which we should enjoy. Mistakes are done by doing things fast or sometimes forget. Its always good to be organized, plan in advance, take small steps, do one thing at a time, instead, of doing multiple things. Health should be number one priority in everyone's life.

Sentence: First of all, by slowing things benefits in organizing and pre-planning our works for the whole day will helps us to avoid mistakes or sometimes we forget to do the specific work.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to things and benefits
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will