74)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Vacation is the perfect opportunity to take a break from hectic work and enjoy the relaxing time with families and friends by visiting new places or traveling around the world. Some people prefer to travel alone, whereas, others want to travel with a group. In my view, traveling in a group is more enjoyable rather than traveling alone.

First of all, traveling in a group is much more easier to make all arrangements. Tour guide will arrange all the facilities needed, it is their responsibility to book travel tickets, reserve lodging to stay, provide food and many more. Some tour guides even have chef to cook food for their travelers, according to travelers preferences. If trip is booked though travel agencies there is more chance of getting discounts. Whereas, traveling alone doesn't provide any of theses facilities. For instance, last year we had gone to Alaska and there it was very difficult for me to get vegetarian food. Our lodging was far from the city so there some inconvenience in our trip. Traveling alone becomes difficult to manage all by yourself, that too if traveling to other countries, without knowing language or any knowledge about the place. But tour guide will be aware of language and also the place.

In addition, traveling in a group is more fun and enjoyable rather than traveling alone and getting bored. Can make new friends and share experiences. Some people get scared to travel alone so in a group their will be security and some or the other people will always be with you if, there is any trouble. For instance, if anyone in the group get sick there will be many people to take care of them. Whereas, solo traveling is sometimes risky, there is no safety or no-one to look after in an emergency situation.

Furthermore, by traveling in a tour guide can know more about historical events, places, popular destinations, culture, language and many more. For instance, few months back me and my husband visited United Kingdom, and there we went with tour guide to visit Edinburgh and London. It was very comfortable for us to travel without any worries. Tour guide took us to all popular places, enjoyed the beautiful experience with new people. With timely food and exact planned schedules for the trip.

In short, traveling in tour guide have many benefits like get discount, no need to worry about arrangements, meet new people and enjoy with group without any boredom. There will be safety and security in a group. Can cover all the popular places with well planned tour guide.

in a group their will be security
in a group there will be security

is much more easier
is much easier

Sentences need to be polished. Look:

No. of Words: 433 while No. of Different Words: 201