The advantages and disadvantages of building factory near the urban area

The advantages and disadvantages of building factory near the urban area.

I live in the urban area of a big city. The basic use of urban area is to give a comfortable living place for citizens. It’s quiet, convenient, and have pleasant nature environment for peoples to have a rest. If the factory is build in the place near the urban area, it certainly have some advantage, but I think the harm do more than good.

Building factory near the urban area can increasing the economic growth and bring more job opportunity to local peoples. But the bad effect that the factory would cause is the matter we can’t ignore. First of all, factory would discharge a mass of contaminant and release a lot of harmful gas, the river will be polluted, soil and air near around the community will become noxious, the people’s health will under serious threaten. More seriously, there is a big river near our community, this river is one of the most water resource in our city, it provide more than half of the city’s people of drinking water. If factory build, half the city’s people would be affected. Thus, the benefit that the factory bring are too less not compare with the bad influence it cause.

The community I live in is at the edge of the city’s center. There are a lot of people live here because of the convenient transportation and great environment. If the businessman insist to build factory near our community, the government would not prove all the people live around here would do their best to against it.

Sentence: If the factory is build in the place near the urban area, it certainly have some advantage, but I think the harm do more than good.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and build

Sentence: Building factory near the urban area can increasing the economic growth and bring more job opportunity to local peoples.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and increasing

Sentence: First of all, factory would discharge a mass of contaminant and release a lot of harmful gas, the river will be polluted, soil and air near around the community will become noxious, the people's health will under serious threaten.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to serious and threaten

Sentence: More seriously, there is a big river near our community, this river is one of the most water resource in our city, it provide more than half of the city's people of drinking water.
Description: The fragment it provide more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: If factory build, half the city's people would be affected.
Description: The word build is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to build

Sentence: Thus, the benefit that the factory bring are too less not compare with the bad influence it cause.
Description: The fragment it cause . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cause with verb, past tense

Sentence: If the businessman insist to build factory near our community, the government would not prove all the people live around here would do their best to against it.
Description: The fragment businessman insist to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace insist with verb, past tense

Suggestions:

1.Read a good grammar book.

2.better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.

3.Read more essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/vanan
http://www.testbig.com/users/ariana2811
http://www.testbig.com/users/yjc1989
http://www.testbig.com/users/lauren

and more:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl

4.Read more English articles if possible.