Agree or disagree with the following statement Standards tests like TOEFL provide sufficient information to determine whether the students should be admitted to college or university

Agree or disagree with the following statement:
Standards tests like TOEFL provide sufficient information to determine whether the students should be admitted to college or university.

During the university admission period, standardized tests such as TOEFL and IELTS help students to be accepted by the universities and colleges. However, I think that these tests are not only factor to measure the students’ capacities, because there are a lot of other factors that should be considered. Knowing a language doesn't exhibits that the student has enough abilities to study in a given university. There are several facts that support my thought about it.

Firstly, a student might have reasonable score from TOEFL or IELTS, but he might not have intellect and logical reasoning to understand his/her classes or vice versa. This case is especially true most of technical subjects. A good mathematician or a physicist doesn't need super and advanced language skills, because most of his/her job could be explained by numbers and formulas.

Secondly, a student might have advanced foreign language knowledge, say, English, however, the student has exam phobia and cannot do good in the exam. Consequently, he/she gets lower grades, but it doesn't truly demonstrate his/her real English knowledge. Therefore, the standardized exams shall not be able to be accepted as true and reliable evidence.

Thirdly, the universities and colleges are also aware of that the result of these exams are not only determinant about the student, therefore, they ask additional documents such transcript, GPA and other certificates of achievements that accomplished during the educational life time.

In my opinion, I believe that these identical and standardized methods of examination are not only aspect that the universities accept the students. Other documentations such as certificates and reference letters and interviews play bigger role compared to the exam results. Of course, they also play some roles, but not as much as others do. The score just shows how much you know the language and whether the student has enough English skills to handle the classes or not.

Sentence: Secondly, a student might have advanced foreign language knowledge, say, English, however, the student has exam phobia and cannot do good in the exam.
Description: The fragment do good in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace good with adverb