Agree/disagree: you can learn a lot about people by the cloth they wear

Regarding studying people characteristic based on the way they wear clothes or interestingly colors and style of clothes they have chosen to wear, it should be said that there is in fact some kind of methods in the psychology that using these manners as a tool is really common. Also Supposedly people who are searching for a nice person to go out with would judge their date’s financial situation based on the dress they are wearing by looking at marks and brand to find out. The previous suggested points are going to be more elaborated.

Taking character studying base on kind clothes which is wore into close consideration, it could be said that people tend to pick a type of clothes in which they would probably find freedom, power and confidence. For instance, people who are wearing suits all the time are gaining attention and trying to send the message that says he is kind of rich, powerful and more importantly has a job. But it is just a glib understanding which in fact shows his lack of these factors just mentioned. Not only people are used to send a message which is not true, but also subconsciously they need to be accepted by society which they are trying to communicate.

Moreover human beings are using their visual ability to find their partners, although people with noble background and from high social class would oppose the idea and claim that they would find their partner based on the intellectual matters rather than very shallow consideration which means appearance. However even the most understanding people like what just asserted, cannot argue with the fact that in spite of all the attitudes they have, unfortunately first impression would be visual to be more specific the dress despite all the intention towards their relationships in the first place.

Putting everything in the nutshell, it has to be presented that not only dress would be a good way of studying people ideas regarding life because of the attitude influence on the dress, but also recognizing social level would be possible by evaluating the type, price and brand of the clothes.

Sentence: Regarding studying people characteristic based on the way they wear clothes or interestingly colors and style of clothes they have chosen to wear, it should be said that there is in fact some kind of methods in the psychology that using these manners as a tool is really common.
Suggestion: Refer to people and characteristic
Description: The fragment or interestingly colors is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace interestingly with adjective

Sentence: However even the most understanding people like what just asserted, cannot argue with the fact that in spite of all the attitudes they have, unfortunately first impression would be visual to be more specific the dress despite all the intention towards their relationships in the first place.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to specific and the

Sentence: Putting everything in the nutshell, it has to be presented that not only dress would be a good way of studying people ideas regarding life because of the attitude influence on the dress, but also recognizing social level would be possible by evaluating the type, price and brand of the clothes.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and ideas

Avg. Sentence Length: 35.6 21.0 Don't forget punctuation marks.

Don't repeat words, phrase or sentences. Like 'Not only...but also'