Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Although some people believe that for being successful in a relationship people should avoid telling some truth about some facts, in fact they believe in telling white lies in some situations, but it seems to me the most important consideration in any relationship is being honest and telling the truth for two reasons, first, having a stable relationship between people and second, having a reliable and safe environment for working and living.

First, the basic rule for having a stable relationship is being honest. Imagine a relationship that two persons get familiar with each other based on some information, whether essential or not; for example one of my close friends, before the marriage she and her husband had been in touch for a couple of months but after getting married the lovely environment that they had before marriage, totally changed; something turned out wrong and the facts revealed; so peace replaced by struggle and challenge.

Second, being honest not only in life but also in working environments could be a main factor in constructing an environment reliable and safe. Consider your workplace as a place where some people work with each other; everybody wants to get promoted in his career life; some people believe that the goal interrupts the way for the achievement of the goal; sometimes they use various tricks for achieving the goal, like telling lies for flattering, trampling the other's rights, and ruining their coworker's face; in this environment nobody feels safe; no one can rely on each other and in conclusion the efficiency is gradually reducing. The same goes for a life; the basic principle like mutual trust between a man and his wife does not exist and the life goes everywhere and simultaneously nowhere.

To sum up, for having a healthy and safe relationship, telling the truth is the most important consideration that everybody should consider it.

Avg. Sentence Length: 44.571 21.0 Don't forget punctuation marks.

And there are a lot of semicolon ';' which are not used properly. You may use period '.'