Animals should be free people should not keep them in zoos

Animals should be free; people should not keep them in zoos

Everybody knows about the zoo. Everybody includes all persons. Wathching zoo is one of the happiest childhood memory of every person. Every person at any age enjoys wathching zoo's. But when we were watching them we feel pitty on them, and every person thinks that the Animal in zoo should be free people should not keep them in zoo. For e.g. Lion is the king of the jungle and hunting is his main strength if he is in a case he can not able to do freely, and zoo authority feed him taking care of him. It is the type of violation of his natural right which was given by the nature.There are three main reasons that Animal in zoo should be free people should not keep them in zoo.

The first reason is that keeping them in a zoo is violation of their natural right and we indirectly teaching our future generation to take the advantage of that poor animal for our entertainment. For eg. If we pet any bird like parrot, we love them immencely for that we keep that bird in our house in small cage. That bird is can not able to fly. I saw one moveie named RIO that was a same problem happened to that bird.

The second reason is all animals in zoo are from differant country, they have differant inhabitants, enviorments, they live in that country where they are fit to live. But in zoo all animal have to keep together because of funds from government. If the zoo authority fail to provide the proper envirment for that animal it was injurious to their health. For. eg. Camels are found in heated places if that camel is kept in extreem cold whether that animal has to fight for his life. He is not able to sustain in cold enviroment.

The third main reason is that the wild animals are always better in their original place because they are not amenable in human habitation. They are always safe and controlled in their inhabitation. If they become wild for any reasons it it is always in adverce effect to the human beings. For e.g. Lions, Tigers are the carniverarance in nature. If they become wild they can attack anybody, they do not have any emotional bonding to any body. So it is always harmful for all people.

In a conclusion that kepping animal in zoo is violation of their rights and is against the law of nature.

Sentence: For e.g. Lion is the king of the jungle and hunting is his main strength if he is in a case he can not able to do freely, and zoo authority feed him taking care of him.
Description: The fragment authority feed him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feed with verb, past tense

Sentence: That bird is can not able to fly.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and can

Sentence: If the zoo authority fail to provide the proper envirment for that animal it was injurious to their health.
Description: The fragment authority fail to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fail with verb, past tense

Sentence: Every person at any age enjoys wathching zoo's. But when we were watching them we feel pitty on them, and every person thinks that the Animal in zoo should be free people should not keep them in zoo.
Error: pitty Suggestion: pity
Error: wathching Suggestion: watching

Sentence: For eg. If we pet any bird like parrot, we love them immencely for that we keep that bird in our house in small cage.
Error: eg Suggestion: example
Error: immencely Suggestion: immensely

Sentence: I saw one moveie named RIO that was a same problem happened to that bird.
Error: moveie Suggestion: movie

Sentence: The second reason is all animals in zoo are from differant country, they have differant inhabitants, enviorments, they live in that country where they are fit to live.
Error: enviorments Suggestion: environments
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Error: envirment Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For. eg. Camels are found in heated places if that camel is kept in extreem cold whether that animal has to fight for his life.
Error: eg Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: extreem Suggestion: extreme

Sentence: He is not able to sustain in cold enviroment.
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: They are always safe and controlled in their inhabitation.
Error: inhabitation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If they become wild for any reasons it it is always in adverce effect to the human beings.
Error: adverce Suggestion: adverse

Sentence: For e.g. Lions, Tigers are the carniverarance in nature.
Error: carniverarance Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In a conclusion that kepping animal in zoo is violation of their rights and is against the law of nature.
Error: kepping Suggestion: keeping