Art, music, and drama should be a part of every child's basic education.Do you agree or not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

No one can ever deny the significance of art, music, and drama as one of the most important aspects in human life. Since power of learning in children is very high, I believe that those subjects must be a part of each child's basic education. However, how to conduct those ability in children is very important.

First and foremost, everyone knows that seeing a dramatic picture or hearing the best piece of famous singer's music can calm people enough. Everyone can forget bad time or bad situation by listening to a good music. After a bad occurrence, people prefer to go to holiday and see scenery nature. Therefore, art, music, and drama play an important role in everyone's life, and it is good that such ability is started in childhood term.

Secondly, human beings have high ability to learn skills such as playing the piano, painting a good picture when they are child. Because of the fact that everyone has high talent to learning, I believe that it is necessary to learn such subject in childhood terms. For instance, everyone knows the Beethoven story. He played piano when he was four years old. His family improve his ability by teaching him playing piano, and many years later he would play and compose many fantastic pieces of music.

As a conclusion, I strongly agree with that subjects such as art, drama, and music must be one of the important part of children's education; however, I believe how to learn them to children is very important.

Sentence: His family improve his ability by teaching him playing piano, and many years later he would play and compose many fantastic pieces of music.
Description: The fragment family improve his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace improve with verb, past tense