Books can be divided into two main types: fiction (novels and stories) and non-fiction (histories, biographies, and self-help books, for example). Which of these two types of books do you generally prefer to read? Use specific reasons and details to suppo

Books can be divided into two main types: fiction (novels and stories) and non-fiction (histories, biographies, and self-help books, for example). Which of these two types of books do you generally prefer to read? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Personally, I prefer to read non-fiction books, because so many reasons, but mainly because I like to read about real facts and obtain knowledge about real people and places.

I love reading but I don't have so much time to do it , so when I can do it, I usually prefer to choose a non fiction book, because they enterntain me and, at the same time, I am learning about new topics. I especially like biographies because they are about a person, but they describe de historic context as well. For example, I recently read a book about the life of Margaret Thatcher and the author uses the "excuse" of the story of her life to explain the international situation of that moment.

Moreover, I also like fiction books about invented characters but placed in real moments of the history, because in those cases, the author can create any kind of story to do the book more interesting, but at the same time, the reader can learn about the past and the manners or the social rules of the historical period. For example, last summer I read "The Great Gatsby" that is about a man who lives in New York in the twentieth Century and the author uses his thoughts to meditate about the social and economic context and criticise their failures.

However, in my opinion, to write a good non-fiction book, the author must do an exhaustive research about the topic and the context before writing. It is also important that the writer had good writing skills because sometimes these kind of books are written like an enciclopedia, and that is really boring for the reader.

To conclude, I think any kind of book can be good, but if I have to choose I prefer non-fiction books becuse I like learn about history, and books are a very good way to do it.

Sentence: I love reading but I don't have so much time to do it , so when I can do it, I usually prefer to choose a non fiction book, because they enterntain me and, at the same time, I am learning about new topics.
Error: enterntain Suggestion: entertain

Sentence: It is also important that the writer had good writing skills because sometimes these kind of books are written like an enciclopedia, and that is really boring for the reader.
Error: enciclopedia Suggestion: encyclopedia

Sentence: To conclude, I think any kind of book can be good, but if I have to choose I prefer non-fiction books becuse I like learn about history, and books are a very good way to do it.
Error: becuse Suggestion: because

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 1 0.12 (Discourse Markers are high.)

Need varieties of sentences. Don't always use 'I' as subject in some sentences.