Carrying capacity

Carrying capacity

The reading passage explains a term that is used in ecology which is the "carrying capacity" and the professor in the lecture gives an example to illustrate the meaning of the term.

First of all , according to the reading passage ,the carrying capcity is a term that is used to define the alteration in the number of organisms, depending on wheather they are supported or not by the enviroment.The professor in the lecture, provides an example of wolf population versus rabbit population in a forest.

Secondly,according to the reading passage,the organisms are usually supported by the provision of food ,water and shelters leading to an increase in their number, and when this number reaches above the level of the carrying capacity then these organisms would have to leave the enviroment or die.Meanwhile the professor in the lecture explains of how a rabbit population in a forest is increased due to a provision of food by the enviroment. Whereas ,wolf population is decreased and thus does not reach the carrying capacity level of the forest, therefore Rabits will become a food supply for the wolfs and thus increasining their number again until reaching the carrying capacity level, which will cause the process to repeat itself again.

Sentence: First of all , according to the reading passage ,the carrying capcity is a term that is used to define the alteration in the number of organisms, depending on wheather they are supported or not by the enviroment.The professor in the lecture, provides an example of wolf population versus rabbit population in a forest.
Error: wheather Suggestion: whether
Error: capcity Suggestion: capacity
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: Secondly,according to the reading passage,the organisms are usually supported by the provision of food ,water and shelters leading to an increase in their number, and when this number reaches above the level of the carrying capacity then these organisms would have to leave the enviroment or die.Meanwhile the professor in the lecture explains of how a rabbit population in a forest is increased due to a provision of food by the enviroment.

Sentence: Whereas ,wolf population is decreased and thus does not reach the carrying capacity level of the forest, therefore Rabits will become a food supply for the wolfs and thus increasining their number again until reaching the carrying capacity level, which will cause the process to repeat itself again.
Error: increasining Suggestion: increasing

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.