The cheapest products are more economical products.Do you agree or not agree?

Economy is and has always been very critical issue among the nations. From my point of view,I think the cheapest the product is,the more economical it would be. The basis of my view are influenced by the following factors.

First of all, most of the population in each country consist of a relatively high percentage of the poor as well as the middle class people.Those people can not afford buying expensive products all the time.For example;shampoos which are considered an essential product for individuals own hygien. When compared brand names shampoos and regular ones that have exactly the same results,those people would definitely prefer to buy buying the less expensive ones and thus ,in this case the cheapest regular shampoos would play a role in moving up the economical momentum.

Secondly, advertisements usually make use of the products prices, as a way to seduce people buying the product. How many times did we listen to advertisements on the radio or did we watch them on the tv? The main purpose of such advertisements would be encouraging the sale of certain products, using the method of price's comparison and of course seducing people with the low prices that are being offered, which afterall would have a great influence on the economy.

Eventually,people needs to balance their expedentures. Buying products is not the only thing people are spending money for, they usually have other responsibilities to which they should also pay meticulous attention in order to cope with their necessary demands.Hence, paying money on cheap products would allow them to spend money on other essential responsibilities such as; bills,schoolsand other needed activities which could also affect the economy in a positive way.

In conclusion, I think that most of the people would prefer to buy the cheapest products compared to the more expensive ones because, they can not afford expensive products. Furthermore the seductive advertisements on the cheap product has a great influence. As well as people also need to balance their expidentures, all of which at the end,can lead to an increase in the economy of the cheapest products.

Sentence: First of all, most of the population in each country consist of a relatively high percentage of the poor as well as the middle class people.Those people can not afford buying expensive products all the time.For example;shampoos which are considered an essential product for individuals own hygien.
Description: The fragment country consist of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consist with verb, past participle

Sentence: Eventually,people needs to balance their expedentures.
Error: expedentures Suggestion: expenditures

Sentence: As well as people also need to balance their expidentures, all of which at the end,can lead to an increase in the economy of the cheapest products.
Error: expidentures Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.