Childhood is the Happiest Time

Childhood is the Happiest Time

In this world, there are lots of people who have been born into many different circumstances. Whether people live and learn in a very good environment or come from an unfortunate background, childhood is always the happiest time of their lives. There are three reasons that demonstrate the validity of my opinion: children's thoughts are quite simple, they have nothing to worry about, and most children are protected by their families.

Firstly, the thinking of children is very simple. They just do what they think is fun and easy, so it is very rare for them to make some big mistakes unless they are taught that way. For example, when I was 7, I usually played with my doll all the time and tried to avoid anything dangerous that the adult told us about. Therefore, with this simple kind of thinking, children will not easily come across problems.

Secondly, children do not need to think about their future. From money to study, every thing is so easy; they have lots of free time for playing or do something else they want, and they also have no housework to do unless they want. For instance, I have a mischievous nephew, and I have observed that he spends most of his time on playing video games and going outside with his friends. This makes me remember my childhood a lot. Now I realize how easy and beautiful life was then.

Thirdly, almost all children live very safely and happily behind the protection of their families, and this is one of the most important factors in raising them. When I was still a little girl, I was very weak. I used to get sick and my friends did not want to play with me. Then, my sister and mother spend much time with me to ensure that I felt better and did not suffer. I cannot image if I didn't have their love what my life would look like. Because of their protection, I am not sad anymore. So, living with our families is a very necessary part of building our character.

To sum up, childhood is the most beautiful time of our life. Children don't need to worry about any of the things that burden the rest of us. That is why children have more fun than sadness, more smiling than crying, and more playing than working. This is the happiest and the best time of all.