Children should only play sports for fun not in competition or contests

Children should only play sports for fun, not in competition or contests.

Recenly, a soaring number of children are forced to take part in sports for competition or contests by their parents, who are content their child's success and afraid that their children may fail at the starting point. From the children's perspective, I insist on that the children should play sports just for entertainment.

First of all, the parents have to take the children's interest into account when they decide the child's choice. It has been proved by thousands experiments that interest perform as the best teacher for kids, that is to say, they can learn better if they gain happiness from what they are participating in. On the contrary, they will definitely get into troubles as they are oriented by contest rank. Hence, it's beneficial for children to play or study in a relax environment. We can imagine that if they gain entertainment in the sports, for exemple, the basketball, there's no doubt that they will try much harder to catch the ability to play basketball, keep proper relationship with their paterner, pay attention to the news in that field. And they may become a specialist in the related field one day. What fantastic it is.

Furthermore, the kids need enjoyment to keep physical and psychological health. The too much high pressure is considered the killer of a kid's childhood. For instance, an experiment has indicated that the children from the more developed cities are less creative and active than the child from the countryside. The scientists found out that it's the countryside children spend more leisure time should be responsible for this phenonmenon. Enjoyment is the prerequirement for a child's growth, while they can hardly become even a decent normal human being if they play sports for competition.

Last but not least, it will abosolutely become one of their most cherished memories that they have spent plenty of time on their favorite sport with pleasure. Take my own story as an example, every time when I recall my childhood, I would indulge in the memory when I'm swimming in the pool. I can move without touching the groud, listen to the sound when water crash my body. It feels ike I'm the happinest fish in the whole world. However, on the opposite, for children with not much experience, the struggle with the competition must become their nightmare. By comparing, for the valuable memory's sake, the parent should not push their child play sports for competition.

To draw my conclusion, if the child can play the stimulating sports as they prefer, they will automatically learn the skill and gain physical and psychological health. As a result, the time they have paid on the sports will naturally become their most valuable memory. Based on those points, at least I bet I will not mislead my child by the contests in the sports if I have a child and I am willing to recommond all the families surround me to give up the force on their child's sports life.

Sentence: It has been proved by thousands experiments that interest perform as the best teacher for kids, that is to say, they can learn better if they gain happiness from what they are participating in.
Description: The fragment interest perform as is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace perform with verb, past tense

Sentence: I can move without touching the groud, listen to the sound when water crash my body.
Description: The fragment water crash my is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace crash with verb, past tense

Sentence: We can imagine that if they gain entertainment in the sports, for exemple, the basketball, there's no doubt that they will try much harder to catch the ability to play basketball, keep proper relationship with their paterner, pay attention to the news in that field.
Error: exemple Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: paterner Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The scientists found out that it's the countryside children spend more leisure time should be responsible for this phenonmenon.
Error: phenonmenon Suggestion: phenomenon

Sentence: Enjoyment is the prerequirement for a child's growth, while they can hardly become even a decent normal human being if they play sports for competition.
Error: prerequirement Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Last but not least, it will abosolutely become one of their most cherished memories that they have spent plenty of time on their favorite sport with pleasure.
Error: abosolutely Suggestion: absolutely

Error: groud Suggestion: ground

Sentence: It feels ike I'm the happinest fish in the whole world.
Error: happinest Suggestion: happiness
Error: ike Suggestion: like

Sentence: Based on those points, at least I bet I will not mislead my child by the contests in the sports if I have a child and I am willing to recommond all the families surround me to give up the force on their child's sports life.
Error: recommond Suggestion: recommend