A common expression in English is “two heads are better than one.”In other words, two people can do a better job than one person. Do you agree with this expression? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

We feel than to expedite our work we should enlist as much help as we get. According to everyone, we could share responsibilities and complete work faster. However we can benefit from strength only for certain types of work and only if certain conditions are followed before multiple people start working on the job. Moreover its ironic to find the quote "Too many cooks spoil the broth" not far away in books from the given quote.

Although it may look that additional help may be a boon in all type of work, on closer examination we find that it might not be true after all. Consider two students decide to study together and decide to divide material between them. However the material the second student is supposed to read is dependent on material first student is reading. So he has to read the first part himself or wait for first student to complete. Whatever the case, it would take the same time to complete the reading for two of them together as it would if they studied individually. Consequently one sees no advantage here on dividing the task between two people. To generalize one can only benefit if they divided work is mutually exclusive and divided tasks can go on concurrently. If it is not the case than there is no point in hiring more help for the task.

Though the work might be divisible, other factors too play an important role in determining whether one would achieve success. When one divides a work, considerable planning is required before work is started. For instance, one needs to allocate work to two people. If two people start work without consulting each other, it might lead to duplication of work. Moreover both persons should be in harmony. They should have common goal and be in accord with each other. If it is not the case, it might complicate working together and may even lead to an inferior outcome. To cite an example, two friends decide to divide a programing task. While they have the same goal i.e. to complete given algorithm, they may disagree on programing language to work with. In such cases, the work may never progress as no one is likely to accede themselves. In addition sometimes two people might be diverted from actual task. When that happens actual work suffers. For example, two friends decide to complete work together and so decide to meet. However they spend there time socializing with each other. As a result of which much less work is completed compared to work they would have done individually.

To conclude, though it may feel advantageous to work together to complete a work faster, many factors need to be considered. Only work which is divisible can be divided among two people. Furthermore planning, harmony and concentration are required to complete work successfully when two people work on the same task.

We feel than to expedite our work we should enlist as much help as we get.
We feel that to expedite our work we should enlist as much help as we get.

To generalize one can only benefit if they divided work is mutually exclusive and divided tasks can go on concurrently.
To generalize one can only benefit if the divided work is mutually exclusive and divided tasks can go on concurrently.

entence: To cite an example, two friends decide to divide a programing task.
Error: programing Suggestion: programming

Sentence: Whi.e.they have the same goal i.e. to complete gi.e. algorithm, they may disagree on programing language to work with.

A lot of examples in the third paragraph. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.