A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

Before stating my viewpoint about construction of a giant plant next to my township, I would like to analyze advantages and disadvantages of it, because, at the end, conclusion will be popped up very easily.

In terms of advantages, having a lot of factories and plants in township creates tons of opportunities for the people who live in there. A lot of workplaces are created which eliminates unemployment rate in this place while increasing people welfare, it also reduces poverty rate. On the other hand, these large companies always need and work sub companies which supports them in production or transportation such as a distributer or a logistic company, respectively. For example, a factory could produce a good, but could have lack of skills to market and sell it, and then a distributor is needed for this issue or to bring and supply a produced good to the market or distributor always a transportation company is needed. These sub companies always open branch and operate their main activities at next to the main companies which is called “clustering” and create extra economic prospects for domestic people. In addition the goods and services produced in the community will represent and advertise the settlement that makes there a famous place.

Beside advantages, of course, there are also some disadvantages as well. Construction and operation of large community will be reason of a lot of noise that will disturb people especially older people and children. Furthermore, during the construction and production, the environment will be polluted which will affect negatively to the neighborhood.

Analyzing all the facts given above, building of the factory is supported by me, because, people’s welfare and sustainable economic growth and development is a prime indicator to satisfy and communicate the people and their needs. Nevertheless, the disadvantages – noise and pollution could be lessened by using modern and silent equipment and applying green technology, respectively.

which eliminates unemployment rate in this place while increasing people welfare,
which eliminates unemployment rate in this place to increase people's welfare,

Sentence: On the other hand, these large companies always need and work sub companies which supports them in production or transportation such as a distributer or a logistic company, respectively.
Error: distributer Suggestion: distributor