A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community Do you support or oppose the factory Explain your position

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

I remember all dwellers of my aunt’s house consented to sign pertaining to reject any change around their houses. That time I was understood, everybody is responsible for his/her lifestyle! This experience applies for every other person or community. I confound this idea on which a large factory builds near my community due to lots of noise produced by machines in there and togetherness around factory resulted of criminal disorders.

To begin with, one of the most significant problems of factory is spoiling mental health for surrounding dwellers. For example, I had read an article in which depression statistic for people who live in area near factories are much more than others. They on account of not going out have to stay at home; for not being in air pollution resulted of smoke extracted by machines have to deprive themselves from fresh air; and finally for not becoming physically ill have to become mentally problematic. Had they not permitted building factory at the very first, they would never have entangled themselves in such serious problems.

Additionally, location of factory often is place of criminal actions. For an instance, in a magazine narrated about criminal commitments acted by labors who worked in a half-done factory. They exploited from that venue to do their illegal acts; brought young girls to assault them in there; and spread addictive materials such as marijuana, EX tablets, and the like. After a while that factory was plumped for such deeds. Either that place shattered the peace, or there damaged the security.

All in all, I contended that building a factory has malign effects for dwellers of an area. If families want to have an appropriate place for living, they should resist for such accomplishments. Isn’t than what you think right?

I remember all dwellers of my aunt’s house consented to sign pertaining to reject any change around their houses.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

They on account of not going out have to stay at home; for not being in air pollution resulted of smoke extracted by machines have to deprive themselves from fresh air; and finally for not becoming physically ill have to become mentally problematic.

Write sentences smoothly and clearly.