compare your way of life to that of your parents and contrast them with each other which way of life will be more satisfying for future generation

compare your way of life to that of your parents and contrast them with each other. which way of life will be more satisfying for future generation?

Change plays an important role in our lives. By time everything has been changed. At past, my parent's generation had their own life style which was suitable at that time. The way they think is different and the way they live also was not as ours. In my view, I believe that we have the right to think and to choose the way prefer to live as our lives now differ from our parents in many things.

First, the revolution of the technology and the Internet makes our lives to be more easier than our parents. For example, we can communicate with our friends all over the world through many programs on the internet. Also, we have the chance to be more educateted due to this advanced technology as we can do a lot of our work on computers. Another benefit is the appearance of satellite which make us aware with all the news happened around the world. Finally, one of the important privilege is the cell phones which make connection with other more easily. These advanced technology did not persist at my parent 's generation.

Second, my parent's generation has their own interest and hobbies. For example, they tend to read more, listen to music and even relax in front of the TV. However, our generation tends to do more active things. For example, we enjoy camping, go hiking, and even traveling anywhere. The most important thing that I and my parent have the same values and qualities. As they teached me a lot of important regularities that i will teach them to my future children. For example, how to respect others, obeying the elder people, always telling the truth and more.

In conclusion, by time every generation is going to be different than the other. But I think that they will take the good qualities from their parent and they have to enjoy their advanced live.

Sentence: Another benefit is the appearance of satellite which make us aware with all the news happened around the world.
Description: The fragment which make us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Also, we have the chance to be more educateted due to this advanced technology as we can do a lot of our work on computers.
Error: educateted Suggestion: educated

Sentence: As they teached me a lot of important regularities that i will teach them to my future children.
Error: teached Suggestion: No alternate word