Essay topics: Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response.
In five years I changed greatly and there are several characteristics of myself that have changed during that period. It seems to me that now I have a great amount of differences and similarities in comparison with me five years ago.
The differences with me now and five years ago are numerous. For example, five years ago I used to spend lingering hours watching TV or playing computer games. I was too lazy to do anything else; actually it was a waste of time. The reason is that spending my time doing such unimportant things I spent less time working or studying my lessons. Therefore I was not successful at school and not only, because even I was going out occasionally. In contrast now I do spend more time doing stuff that is important for me. Also, before I liked to talk much about myself and sometimes I lied, in five years I have understand that it can affect my reputation, thus now I rather act than talk, because actions speak for words.
I may be different in numerous ways: however, there are also things that are the same in me. For example, I maintained my way of competition. It seems to me that it is very important to achieve anything. I remain as motivated now as I was before, to put it another way, if I started anything I tried to finish it anyway. That helped to become what I am now and aim for more wonderful achievements. Also I liked to play tricks on people, of course there were not severe, because after each trick we laughed together. That was amusing and I did not drop that hobby, because this is the most wonderful thing I like to do in leisure time. Thus, I can say that I have also kept some characteristics in the period of last five years.
When all is said and done, I claim that I have changed a lot during five long years. I understand that in some ways I remained the same, but I feel that in many other ways I changed to the good.
- You have been told that dormitory rooms at your university must be shared by two students. Would you rather have the university assign a student to share a room with you, or would you rather choose your own roommate? Use specific reasons and details to ex (64.28570000000001)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (86)
- People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer. (67.5)
- . Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (60)
- Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response. (74.16670000000001)
- What is the best age to marry? Give reasons and examples to support your response. (78.4615)
- Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why. (94)
- What famous place would you like to visit? Use details and reasons to support your responses. (81)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (58)