You are hereCompare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response.
Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response.
In five years I changed greatly and there are several characteristics of myself that have changed during that period. It seems to me that now I have a great amount of differences and similarities in comparison with me five years ago.
The differences with me now and five years ago are numerous. For example, five years ago I used to spend lingering hours watching TV or playing computer games. I was too lazy to do anything else; actually it was a waste of time. The reason is that spending my time doing such unimportant things I spent less time working or studying my lessons. Therefore I was not successful at school and not only, because even I was going out occasionally. In contrast now I do spend more time doing stuff that is important for me. Also, before I liked to talk much about myself and sometimes I lied, in five years I have understand that it can affect my reputation, thus now I rather act than talk, because actions speak for words.
I may be different in numerous ways: however, there are also things that are the same in me. For example, I maintained my way of competition. It seems to me that it is very important to achieve anything. I remain as motivated now as I was before, to put it another way, if I started anything I tried to finish it anyway. That helped to become what I am now and aim for more wonderful achievements. Also I liked to play tricks on people, of course there were not severe, because after each trick we laughed together. That was amusing and I did not drop that hobby, because this is the most wonderful thing I like to do in leisure time. Thus, I can say that I have also kept some characteristics in the period of last five years.
When all is said and done, I claim that I have changed a lot during five long years. I understand that in some ways I remained the same, but I feel that in many other ways I changed to the good.
- You have been told that dormitory rooms at your university must be shared by two students. Would you rather have the university assign a student to share a room with you, or would you rather choose your own roommate? Use specific reasons and details to ex
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
- People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer.
- . Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
- Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response.
- What is the best age to marry? Give reasons and examples to support your response.
- Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why.
- What famous place would you like to visit? Use details and reasons to support your responses.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.