Is connecting well important for the teachers or knowledge?

Teachers are considered as architecture in the building of a strong nation. The greatness of their role relies in sharing the acquired knowledge with pupils, which will be partial if they are not connected well with the students. Although many persons may posit that vast knowledge is the most important asset for a teacher. Generally speaking, I utterly agree with the opinion that teacher’s skill to relate well with pupils is more important than their wide knowledge over the subject.

First of all, the main job of the educator is to educate their students which mean clarifying their doubts about the subjects and making it easier to learn for them. If a teacher has extensive knowledge about his subject but he doesn’t understand his students’ difficulties than what is the use of his great command over subject or the research or publications he got? It’s like a salty ocean, full of water but not potable.

In addition, relating well with students can eliminate subject’s fear from students mind and learning can be a fun. I remember, during my graduation our chemistry teacher was able to read our faces, she use to make jokes about the chemical equations to cheer up the students who were going through some tough phases and we always enjoyed her class.

All in all, when teachers and students are well connected they will do great in the subject which not only improves their grades but also maintains schools reputation of a pioneer institute which has got some brilliant students. These students only create history in near future by trying impossible tasks which no one dares since they have faith of the teacher and teacher gives them full support in thinking out of the box.

By the way of conclusion, based on the above mentioned arguments I am inclined to say that if a teacher is not connected well with her students, he is just wasting his great knowledge because in absence of connection students will not show their full capability

'All in all' means 'In conclusion'