CROP CIRCLE. INTEGRATED ESSAY.

CROP CIRCLE. INTEGRATED ESSAY.

The reading passage and the lecture have contrast data regarding the crop circles. The passage mainly highlights the crop circles to be man made where as the lecture discards this idea with some scientific data.

The passage presents the possible data of crop circle to be created by men with the evidence of certain experiments, on the contrary, the lecture says that the cataloged photography of the crop circles by serious scientists are similar to the geometric or mirror processing in quantum physics. He also points out that the crop circles have the pattern similar to Gerald Hawkin's geometric 4th and 5th theorem, which is itself mysterious.

Secondly, the lecture casts doubt about the crop circles that it could be due to the effect of sound vibration. He also states about the Egyptian geometry as frozen music to support his statement. As per this theory, the low frequency is more complex than the high frequency of sound. Furthermore he adds, infra sound boil the water and plant stems within 1 nano sec, which result in very high intense high heat. Another point is that, the plants nodes are hugely extended, the seed embryos are matured and ripen and the crystalline are reorganized, which is not possible by humans.

In addition, the lecture emphasizes another possible cause with the evidence of soil samples. These samples are taken from the crop circle and it shows that the characteristics crystalline structures that is suggested to be 1500 degree celsius. Thus, it strongly discards the crop circles created by men.