do you agree or dis agree with the following statement " television has destroyed communication among friends and family". use specific reasons and examples of it.

Actually i do not agree that agree that television has destroyed communication among friends and family. i totally disagree with this following statement.

Television is one of the most important invention of our latest society. it is one of the most important mass communicating medium. it is a media of enjoyment or amusement. it not only gives enjoyment but also a resources of information, knowledge, advertisement, and cultural improvement.

i thing television makes us so intimate rather than detachment. for an example in our mechanical life we are all busy with our schedule activities . somebody busy with study and someone busy with job. there is no time to talk with others family members but whenever all of my family members return home and meet at our t.v room and we all share our emotions ,whole day experiences with all of them. we like to making jokes with my mom due to her favorite serial. my mom and dad get quarrel on the reason of no one would like to sacrifice favorite t.v program. we enjoy it enormously.i thing t.v makes a touchy connection with my all family members.

t.v programs make our friends so intimate. for an instance in our leisure time we all friend gossip with interesting cinema, sports , and advertisement. i always surprised that my choice is as like as my best friend's choice. on that moment i fell very much euphoric.i thing one third of our correspondence deals with t.v gossip.

at last i can remember an event which is an reference of close connection. one day my cousin makes me a phone to see her t.v performance about child nutrition. actually she lives in USA and for a long time i had no cantact with her. we all our family member watching her nice speech and feel that she is along with us.

finally , all the evidences and examples proves that t.v never destroyed our friends family relation rather than close affectionate us.

Sentence: there is no time to talk with others family members but whenever all of my family members return home and meet at our t.v room and we all share our emotions , whole day experiences with all of them. we like to making jokes with my mom due to her favorite serial. my mom and dad get quarrel on the
Suggestion: Refer to others and family

Sentence: finally , all the evidences and examples proves that t.v never destroyed our friends family relation rather than close affectionate us.
Description: The fragment examples proves that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace proves with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to friends and family
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to affectionate and us

Sentence: at last i can remember an event which is an reference of close connection. one day my cousin makes me a phone to see her t.v performance about child nutrition. actually she lives in USA and for a long time i had no cantact with her. we all our family member watching her nice speech and feel that she is along with us.
Error: cantact Suggestion: contact

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.