Do you agree or disagree The cheapest product is the most economical product

Do you agree or disagree. The cheapest product is the most economical product

Although we are living in a world where everything is getting more expensive, still people always seek opportunities by which they can purchase product at a lower cost. Therefore, I strongly agree with the view that the cheapest product is the the most economical product. The basis on my view are based on several reasons.

First of all, cheap products are more affordable. Most of the people in the world are either middle class people or poor ones. Such people would definitely prefer to buy cheap products rather than more expensive as from a financial point of view, such products are much more affordable to them. For example, here in the United States the dollar stores are generally more crowded with customers when compared with other more affluent Grocery stores.

Secondly, cheap products usually attract people. Most people when they do shopping, they pay atention to the prices and obviously they would be captivated by the great deals. For example; in most cases when people are choosing a product that is presented on a rack with others that have similar effects, people would be motivated to buy the one with the lower price.

Finally, cheap products are more convenient when it comes to quantity. Usually, when people plan on buying quantities they opt to pay lower prices, thus they tend to buy the cheapest products. I personally, when I need to purchase a laundry detergent for instance, I go with the cheepest one so that I get four to five detergents at once.

In conclusion, cheap products are more affordable and people are often attracted by their competative prices. Moreover, they are also convenient in regard to quantities. Therefore, the cheapest product would always remain the most economical product.

Sentence: Therefore, I strongly agree with the view that the cheapest product is the the most economical product.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Most people when they do shopping, they pay atention to the prices and obviously they would be captivated by the great deals.
Error: atention Suggestion: attention

Sentence: I personally, when I need to purchase a laundry detergent for instance, I go with the cheepest one so that I get four to five detergents at once.
Error: cheepest Suggestion: cheapest

Sentence: In conclusion, cheap products are more affordable and people are often attracted by their competative prices.
Error: competative Suggestion: competitive