Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Going to a theater to attend a concert or watch a play will be big event for most of us. In order to give other people a good impression and comply with traditional protocols of attending a concert or play, we have to dress ourselves up and behave in a polite, educated but restrained way. So in my opinion, watching the same event on televisions is a more advisable choice because we can behave more casually, have more freedom and privacy.

To begin with, watching television is personal behavior. So we do not have to adhere to any rule in the public environment. Drinking coffee, for example, while watching a play with many people surrounding you in a theater is not acceptable. On the contrast, it is very common while watching television at home. Additionally, when attending a concert, you also need an appropriate dress. A T-shirt should be leave at home, even if it is more comfortable.

Another advantage of watching television at home is it gives us more freedom. Our schedule may conflict with the time of a play we really want to see. There is no way to ask the theater to postpone the play for one person. But on the television, it is full under our control. We can watch the play anytime we want to and turn it off when we do not want any more.

Finally, privacy is another thing we lose when attending a live performance. In the public place, we have to control our emotion and watch out our speech. We do want other people know our actual opinion about a topic in the play because it may make ourselves feel embarrass or even cause other people to judge ourselves. On the other hand, when we are at home, we can speak out the true feeling to our friends without concerning loss of privacy.

In conclusion, I prefer watching a show on television than attending it personally. Because watching it on television can give us more comfortable environment to enjoy to ourselves, and at the same time provide us with freedom and privacy.

Going to a theater to attend a concert or watch a play will be big event for most of us.
Suggestion: Going to a theater to attend a concert or watch a play will be a big event for most of us.

To begin with, watching television is personal behavior.
Suggestion: To begin with, watching television is a personal behavior.

Sentence: A T-shirt should be leave at home, even if it is more comfortable.
Description: The word leave is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: A T-shirt should be left at home...